Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can't sign into 360 but my email and messenger work fine?

I can't sign into my 360 page but my email and messenger work fine. is there anyway you can just delete that page? I don't deem it nessecary to have a page that i can't access. this isn't the first time this has happened and my page doesn't violate any of the terms. So please delete my yahoo 360 page and I won't be making a new one.

I can't sign into 360 but my email and messenger work fine?
You can hide it but not delete it





1. Remove friends,personal blogs,photos or set to private just me


2. Uncheck the URL and communication boxes


3.Put in a fake ID .Address,Etc.,


4. Set all settings to private or just me


5.Click save





This is now hidden from the public and you need to stay away and yahoo will close this as a inactive 360 account later after some time


Your page was not delete. You need to go to Tools, Internet Options,delete history and cookies.Your having to many clusters of files that are not needed
Reply:How to delete or abandon your 360





Well you can't completely delete your 360 pages without deleting your entire account ... but what you can do is this..





go to your MY PAGE and click onto all your things you have entered into your profiles.


Lists, recommendations, reviews all of that can be accessed by clicking onto edit """"" on the top of each individual box..





Delete all information you have there.. and each box be sure to click onto the save option at the bottom of the page!


It will not go away if you don't click save!





Do this with all of the information in from every place on your pages..


Delete all blogs... by clicking onto the delete option at the bottom of each blog..


Delete all of them.. leave nothing in the blog area.





The same with, all your photos, and your friends all have to be taken off your friends list by removing them at that edit page


(the option at the top of the page called .. My Friends )





Delete all your comments.. and mail.. delete them all one by one .. it takes a lot of time to to do this.


But if you are serious about wanting to abandon your 360 pages,and keep your account at yahoo for mail or answers, this is the only way..





After all of your information and blog material and messages and mail have been deleted.. go back into your personal profile page..


and check the Me Only Private option for viewing your pages.. save it .. and just leave and do not go back


No comments:

Post a Comment