Friday, November 6, 2009

Everytime i sign on to my email (yahoo) it says that i am signed out of chat because....?

i am signed on at a different computer, i have changed my password 3 times. is it bug with yahoo? or that stupid virus that was supposed to happen. i do have norton. if it is a virus, how do i get rid of it? thanks!

Everytime i sign on to my email (yahoo) it says that i am signed out of chat because....?
It's because you are signed into the messenger at the same time. The mail has the same chat feature as the messenger, or unless you have it on your cell phone and are signed into it. You can only be signed into one at a time. So either don't sign into the messenger or click unavailable on the chat in the mail box.
Reply:I am experiencing the same problem. It just started today. like you I thought it was a vius also. I did not sign into chat and then sign into email. As a matter of fact, for a short while now, while reading my emails, I have been recieving chat messages from people I do not know. I block the sender. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment