Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I sign on to my name in Outlook Express email?

I'm taking over a former employees email in outlook express... i have a new email and password, but when i click on OUtlook express icon, it opens up to her email. How do i log off and sign in with my new email/password? I can't find a button for it!





Many thanks

How can I sign on to my name in Outlook Express email?
You must delete her account in Outlook Express and set up yours. You may be able to just go to account options and change the email address and it will ask for the password the next time it is used.





In order to use a separate email program, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, or Thunderbird, with Yahoo Mail you need to pay for Yahoo Mail Plus. It is also required when you try to transfer the mail using smtp or pop3 to another online email. When you do you can set the servers as follows:


Incoming (pop3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com


Outgoing (smtp) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com.





As an alternative there is an add on called YPOPS that you can download and try.





No comments:

Post a Comment