Friday, November 6, 2009

I cant sign in onto facebook, it wont allow me to log in with my email, why?

so, you know facebook has this new layout thing, and then i started to fool around with the part that has to do with your account settings.


i came up to the part that has something to do with your contact email, i accidentally removed the email that i used to log in with, and then they wont let me log in. and i am freaking out, because i dont want to add everyone all over again!


please help!

I cant sign in onto facebook, it wont allow me to log in with my email, why?
I'm not sure if you will be able to access this link since you can not log in, but I logged into my account and found the help contact for you.





http://www.facebook.com/help/contact_gen...

high school

No comments:

Post a Comment