Friday, November 6, 2009

PS3 email sign in problem?

I cannot sign in with my email adress. I create a new account on "Sign up to the Playstation Network"


Then I tediously type my email address and password. Then I select continue or ok an it says the email or password you enterd is not correct. Soo I go on yahoo.co.uk and change the password. Then I type it in. Still doesn't work.I have tried it with all my emails, and also a friends one. Still doesn't work. Also I have just been on the Ps website and tried to create an account. Noo luck, it can't be the email address. I can sign in with no hassle on yahoo. Please tell meif you have had this problem and have you fixed it? please help :)

PS3 email sign in problem?
email sony or PS3 about the problem but if you haven't got much on the account anyway, it will be much easier to create a new account and put the setting on so it will remember email and password.
Reply:Had it once, only thing I can think of is your characterset on PC keyboard doesn't match the PS3's rudamentry layout. Try setting it to a basic PW like "bluecats" or something not to complicated.

online community

No comments:

Post a Comment