Friday, November 6, 2009

When composing email when i try to write in message area i get a plus sign. Why can I not write message?

On compose I put in address and subject. When I go to message section I am unable to key anything. To get through this I can hit attach and then cancel attachment then I can key in the message area. But if I click anything else I can not get back to my message area without going through the same steps.

When composing email when i try to write in message area i get a plus sign. Why can I not write message?
Clear your browsers cashe.





In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.


On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.


Click Delete files, and then click Yes.


Click Close, and then click OK.





OR





Yahoo Mail %26gt; Options %26gt; General Preferances %26gt; Composing E-mails %26gt; Mode: %26gt; Compose


messages as plain text %26gt; SAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment