Sunday, May 23, 2010

Every time I sign in and try to send an email the system signs me out and goes directly to?

my daughters email. How can we get this to stop happening

Every time I sign in and try to send an email the system signs me out and goes directly to?
( Yahoo uses a login Cookie) 3. Go to My Account %26gt; Member Information %26gt; Edit %26gt;


General Preferences %26gt; Prompt for Password: ( Change your desired login time setting


here) ( Can be every 15 minutes or up to 2 weeks. ) %26gt; FINNISHED when done so changes


take effect.


-----------------


Security and Privacy set too High. Go to IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt;


Slider bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK. = Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Security %26gt; Slider


bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK.


--------------------


Try using Firefox for one account. Use IE7 for the other. Then you can sign in both at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment