Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I sign into messenger to check my email, it always says I have more mail then I do, why is that?

It will say 6 new messages, and when I click on it, there may be only 2 messages. why does it always say more?

When I sign into messenger to check my email, it always says I have more mail then I do, why is that?
Hi,





This will help if you have BETA MAIL.





Sorry, it is just part of the new format's glitch!





CAN NOT FIND SERVER: Go to Tools, Internet Options and on the general tab, Delete Cookies. That should do it for you!





Other Problems:


I believe it will solve most all the problems people are having if you Switch Back to Original Mail, until it is out of the TESTING STAGE. Please try it and if it doesn't solve your problem just SWITCH BACK TO BETA MAIL!!!





Tech Dept. says to Switch Back to ORIGINAL MAIL if you are having the String Verification Problem.


I believe it will solve most all the problems people are having if you SWITCH BACK TO ORGINAL MAIL until the testing is complete and ready to reinstall.





NOTE: Use BETA software at your own risk; it is intended for testing and evaluation purposes only. Do not install beta software on your primary computer or production environment.





The following is from another Asker that I responded to, and their feedback to me. It pertained to the Message string verification problem.





Asker's Rating:


"Going back to Original Mail did solve the problem. I can now send emails. I was still using IE6, so that was not the issue."





Hope this helps you.

proxy

No comments:

Post a Comment