Sunday, May 23, 2010

How to change my yahoo email signature to my writing.How do I sign on the dotted line?

if you have the new mail to change the signature you go to options(it is in the top right corner below the search) then you click on mail options, after that there should be an option on the left side of the creen that says signature, and you click on that then type it in, it goes on all outgoing messages automatically.





If you have the classic mail then you still go to options, but it is in almost the same place, but it doesnt have a dropbo it just says mail options on the screen, then from there it is exactly the same

How to change my yahoo email signature to my writing.How do I sign on the dotted line?
I dont want to type it in. I want to write it in my own handwriting. My real signature... Report Abuse


art

No comments:

Post a Comment