Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yahoo will not allow me to sign in to check my email what is going on? how do i check my email?

log in from an international server. the servers are stuffing up... again





try logging in from yahoo.de or something like that. then accessing your email





look for an envelope if you cant read german.

Yahoo will not allow me to sign in to check my email what is going on? how do i check my email?
The trick is....


First you will rate my answer the best.


The trick is click on "mail" written on the same page your looking at.


In the left corner...


It will work.


It worked for me.


I will wait for my 10 points....
Reply:try agin now cos its going. im on chat now.i can also read my mails. they had a little problem but its ok now. just do it the normal way!


thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment