Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I change my name so that when I send an email you only see my sign in name?

I do not want my real name to appear to show up when I send an e-mail I want it to say my screen name.

How do I change my name so that when I send an email you only see my sign in name?
You can change it in the Options menu.


1. Click on the "Options" link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.


2. When the options page opens, click on "General Preferences."


3. At the top of the page that opens, in the box across from "From" change the name to whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.


4. Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
Reply:go to options or edit information, and there u see all your information where u can change anything u like.


No comments:

Post a Comment