Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I get to my Yahoo email without signing in and out repeatedly?

I have 2 Yahoo accounts with 2 different names. To get emails, I have to continuously sign in and out of each one. Is there any way to access my email without having to sign in and out of each one every time? Thanks so much.

How do I get to my Yahoo email without signing in and out repeatedly?
you need to sign in and out everytime you access your emails. if you like, get online on the yahoo messenger with one of your email accounts and set your preferences to alert you when you got mail. while on the other account, you can sign in on normal webpage of Yahoo Mail. in this way, if there is an email being sent to you on the account which is online on the yahoo messenger, you will know from whom that message comes from. if it's important, then that's the only time you can log out or just click the link to open the mail page automatically. your other account will automatically be inactive since you have an active window now. and if you think the sender of the message is not that important, you can wait a couple of emails to come in order to check all the messages at one time. (hope you got what i mean).


No comments:

Post a Comment