Saturday, October 24, 2009

Will I get more reliable email service if I sign up for Yahoo paid email service?

I signed up and currently use Yahoo Beta mail. I have had problems with not delivered mail, corrupt attachments. The attachments are not foreign, simple WORD docs that I wrote in my own computer,no images, no graphics!!

Will I get more reliable email service if I sign up for Yahoo paid email service?
I have both a free Y. account and a Y.Mail Plus account. When accessed through the browser, I've found both to be of equal service (or lack of it). For me, the big advantage of Mail Plus is being able to use an email program to manage my emails. I use Thunderbird and have found the service with Yahoo to be excellent. No problems. It also allows me to manage my Address Guard accounts through the same program. Address Guard is a feature of Mail Plus that allows users to create 'throw-away' addresses to be given out whenever the recipient isn't a trusted contact.
Reply:I suggest trying the coolest mail ever, all for free..


try G-MIAL


No comments:

Post a Comment