Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some one has changed my password and i cant sign in on yahoo messenger but i can sign into my email box?

please tell me how can i sign into my yahoo messenger.

Some one has changed my password and i cant sign in on yahoo messenger but i can sign into my email box?
I have that problem occassionally and find if i re-type my screen name and password manually rather than just press the "sign-in" button it comes back on.
Reply:who changed the password? and how would you be able to sign in the Mail if the password had been changed and you cannot sign in on the messenger? is the password on Mail accessable? is it only in the messenger that you cannot sign in with that password? if yes, check it well when you type before pressing Enter or Sign In. if problem persists, try to access your account on other services of yahoo again. if on webpages of yahoo your password will be accepted. then the problem is your messenger itself which you need to change it.

high school

No comments:

Post a Comment