Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On hotmail.com, how do you set it up so that there is more than 1 email address saved to sign in?

I have about 3-4 people that use the same computer and check their email. When I go to hotmail.com to sign in, does anyone know how to make it so that I can have more than one email address saved there to sign in???

On hotmail.com, how do you set it up so that there is more than 1 email address saved to sign in?
hi


go to the sign in page


type your email and password


and tick the option 'remember me on this computer'





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆



Reply:There are three options when you sign in:





Save my e-mail address and password


Save my e-mail address


Always ask for my e-mail address and password





When they sign in all they have to do is make sure they have "Save my email address" checked.


No comments:

Post a Comment