Monday, October 12, 2009

I just got this computer and I'm trying to find out how to change the way we sign in to our email.?

I want something that will be easy. I don't want to repeatly put in my email address and password. I want it to be simple for the kids. I know some people have the pictures by their name and they just have to click it and enter a password. I want that!! Any help would be great. Thanks!

I just got this computer and I'm trying to find out how to change the way we sign in to our email.?
Using Windows XP?





Click Start, Control Panel.





Find the User Accounts Icon. Double click it. There you can Create New users, After you create each new user, you can then give each a Password, by selecting the username and then clicking Create Password.





Once you have done that, you can then click Start. Logoff, then Click Switch User. it will take you out to your Login screen with all ther users you created listed there.





Now, to create an email for each. you must first create email accounts for them thru your ISP or Website domain name.





Once you have done that, you must login to each users account and open Outlook Express or whatever email client you use and add their email account settings to their email client program.





Done
Reply:Set a default to Microsoft Outlook%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment