Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I delete a Yahoo email account? I need to keep my sign on name for another address I purchased?

All you have to do is go to the "help" section on your Yahoo Mail page and type in "how do i delete my account" or just type "delete my account" there should be a topic that says "How do I delete an email address?". Just click on that and you should be able to delete your account from there!!


It sometimes takes them a little while to actually delete the account but if you delete all your personal info on that account, it shouldn't take them very long to take care of your request.


I hope this makes sense....and i hope it helps you!


The links that i included should take you to the page that you need.

How can I delete a Yahoo email account? I need to keep my sign on name for another address I purchased?
Your Welcome and Thank you! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment