Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My email account expired that i used to sign up for myspace how do i retrieve me password?

i signed up with myspace now my email account is expired i forgot my password how do i retrieve it with an expired email account i used to sign up with myspace

My email account expired that i used to sign up for myspace how do i retrieve me password?
Forgot your MySpace password? Follow these simple steps to retrieve your MySpace password:





1.Retrieve your password by clicking below and following the instruction.





http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...





2.You will need to enter the email address that MySpace have on file for your account. MySpace will then email your password to that address.





**Read me:- If your Myspace account is expired then you cannot reactivate your existing account.sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment