Monday, October 12, 2009

What are the best free email companys to sign up to?I would like to have a alternate email address?

to my yahoo address.Any suggestions?

What are the best free email companys to sign up to?I would like to have a alternate email address?
i have no problems





https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceL...
Reply:I used hotmail at one time and it was sort of ok but quit them and went fulltime to Yahoo a few years ago and have been pleased more with Yahoo over some of the others I checked out several years ago when I was looking around. Many are going to gmail but I've not used it so can't say if it's good or not.





I prefer Yahoo because you have the emoticons, font and background colors plus font size and font choice (Arial, etc) ~ many do not offer all that. If you want an alternate account, just open another one in Yahoo ~ they are free and storage is unlimited now.


No comments:

Post a Comment